PedsOne billing assistants provide best-in-class billing services to our private pediatric clients.
- Assist Billing Specialists to ensure that insurance claims are submitted in a timely fashion, and correctly for optimum reimbursement and compliance.
- Post payments, organize the processing of monthly letters, process weekly and monthly letters and statements to patients.
- Process secondary insurance claims, and run monthly standard reports for clients.
- Answer phone inquiries from patients regarding benefit coverage and making payments.
- Learn and become proficient with the premiere pediatric system in the industry- Partner Billing System by Physician’s Computer Company (PCC).
- Minimum 1 year of medical billing or related experience
- Working knowledge of medical terminology, anatomy and physiology
- Proficient in office-based computer programs- Word, Excel, Outlook, G-mail
- Experienced in accessing payer websites for policies and rules, and conducting general online research.
- Strong time management and customer service skills
- Strong attention to detail and follow through
- Passion for achieving excellence
- Works with a blend of quality, speed, and accuracy
- Able to work independently and on a team
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Effective and efficient with problem solving
- Motivated to grow and develop expertise
- Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
- CTO accrued from the 1st day of employment
- 6 paid holidays with 5 additional paid days during the Thanksgiving and winter holiday period
- Employee retirement account with 3% company matching
- Paid Paternal Leave
- Paid time off for volunteer community service
- Financial support for environmentally-friendly commuting