The Director of Operations is responsible for the oversight of PedsOne staff and day-to-day operations; collaborates with senior staff to optimize billing processes and teams; works in concert with the General Manager/Owner to develop and execute a strategic plan for continual company growth and improvement; initiates and completes special projects in concert with the strategic plan.
- Oversees operations and development of all departments – billing, billing support, and consulting.
- Oversees staff performance; cultivates strong performers toward higher levels; collaborates with senior staff to optimize teams.
- Advances and develops systems and protocols that adhere to industry best practices to drive continued quality improvement and outstanding performance.
- Addresses high level client concerns, participates with billing staff in client billing analysis projects as necessary.
- Manages the recruiting of new staff (in collaboration with Recruitment Consultant), and placement and training of new staff (in collaboration with senior staff); responsible for performance evaluation of staff.
- Oversees staff professional development, researches education resources, collaborates with senior staff to identify needs.
- Provides input on employee benefits.
- Initiates new ways to create an inspiring, productive, comfortable, pleasant work environment.
- BS or BA required; MHA, MBA or MS in Health Administration beneficial.
- Substantial medical billing and coding experience; understanding and knowledge is current with best practices.
- Healthcare expertise in the areas of billing, operations, practice startup, and financial management.
- Excellent leadership, team building and communication skills; demonstrated ability to earn trust, inspire confidence and motivate a professional staff (department or company with roughly 30-100+ staff).
- Demonstrated abilities with strategic planning and project management.
- Competent with Microsoft Suite, EHR and billing software.
- Health, vision and dental insurance
- CTO accrued from the 1st day of employment
- 6 paid holidays with 5 additional paid days during the Thanksgiving and winter holiday period
- Employee retirement account with 3% matching
- Paid Parental Leave
- Paid time off for volunteer community service
- Financial support for environmentally-friendly commuting